what is software backup stored CF card B&R?

ngoclan

please you help me
I want backup data CF card ( OMC112.9-1 ) from plc B&R panel P41 model: 4p3040.01-k05, but me don't know what use software to fix backup stored CF card.
what is software backup stored from CF card?
could you help me for a links ? fix I can download those software setting backup CF card. thank you so much for your time and consideration.

You need to use B&R Runtime Utility Center, downloadable from the website under "PVI Development Setup".

Similar Topics

hi All Can you please help me to find the right software to open Zip backup of 434 12A PLC? Any major steps I need to know when opening? Regards
Replies
Views
Good afternoon all, hope you guys are doing well! I'm searching for a free image backup software to backup the hard-drive on my laptop. I would...
Replies
Views
Interesting question looking for recommendations. What do you all do if you wanted to reference back to a previous project (PLC/HMI program) but...
Replies
Views
Good morning, Guys: we have one 15" touch screen HMI (model: YT15PC),we want to modify it,this HMI is done by a contractor, but we lost its...
Replies
Views
We now have a second programmer on staff. I was the main person touching all of our PLC programs and we never really had a problem with backups...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom