Where can I sell my equipment?

Janber89

I have a lot of different equipment that I inherited from my father's company, he allowed me to sell it, how can I do this? Siemens Simatic S7
Alley Bredly
1756-IF16
1756-L71
1756-IF8H

Selling for a good price? I'm always interested in hardware, feel free to PM me what you have and what you want for it. I use it personality and not for work, so I am looking for good deals on used hardware, not really interested in new hardware for retail price.

Similar Topics

I have some AD Direct Logic 205 series processors, racks and I/O cards, etc. that I used for development previously. It's (almost) useless to me...
Replies
Views
Does anyone ever utilize the sell/buy section here? I’ve sold several dozen PLC and varies items on eBay but I’m not thrilled with the the...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm doing a new year clean out and have a ton of hardware here I ll never use. Slc CPUs, racks and I/o modules, wago Plcs and IO, Siemens S7...
Replies
Views
hy guys, i was in maintenance at a local factory or 26 years till they shut down and moved to China, but anyway i aquired our allen bradley...
Replies
Views
I received an email from a student with the following code attached. This is supposed to control a floodgate system, and supposed to be written...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom