which control option some one opt?

If it is 1 Km then its not too big area , Be specific which type of Control you are asking for,
May be Distributed Control system is what you are asking.
USe Digital and Analogs Junction Box of IP 65 and take all the signal and digital cables to Control Room .
Be specific How many DO,DI,AO,AI,RTD are there then u can easily choose the Type of PLC.

It is way too little information to decide such a critical technology.

It could be that you need a DCS style control system.
In that case Foundation Fieldbus or Profibus PA would be the natural choice.

Or you may need a PLC style control system.
In that case, I would consider Profinet or Ethernet/IP or similar.
And then the ethernet network should be setup in a redundant fiber backbone.

Similar Topics

Hi everyone i have a delta VFD ,it's control signal is from 0..10V or in Mamps (no -10..10v) my plc is 1251dc/dc/rly with analog output 0..20ma...
Replies
Views
So the customer purchased a Mitsubishi drive, in the same project for a different pump they got an ABB drive, was literally whatever they could...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am a plc engineer and I have a job to do in the NIGERIA 25000 TON GRAIN SILOS STORAGE CONTROL PANEL. A problem where the panel is not...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am upgrading a couple of 2094-BC01-M01 servos with 2198-H015-ERS. The original code uses MSG instructions to control (release, engage...
Replies
Views
Hey there guys, I'm relatively new to PLC programming. I had a few basic classes in college but since then I have mainly been on the instrument...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom