wincc flexible: display tag while disconected

apetkov5

Hi all,

I am using WinCC flexible 2008 for controlling some application via modbus tcp.

While plc is connected to scada computer (via ip) everything is ok, and in I/O filed I can read tag (example 124.32).

But when connection is down I get "#####" in I/O field.

I nead to set up that last state is shown in I/O field (example 124.32), until ip network is up again.

Any sugestions?

Last edited:
Hi,

I don't know about WinCC Flexibles internal options about this but some script might help here. You could move the last good value to an internal tag when it changes in PLC and display the internal tag.

But you might want to have also an indication that the tag values cannot be trusted?

Why is the connection down?

M

Similar Topics

I want to display My PLC software version by using string dispalyon Wincc HMI. I am using Siemens CPU313-2DP. So my question is How can i do it...
Replies
Views
I'm making a programmable limit switch interface in WinCC Flexible. A PLS works like the old cam switches. Each turn is 360deg and the operator...
Replies
Views
Hello everybody, I am working with a (relatively) new software package, WinCC Flexible 2005 (Replacement HMI Software for ProTool). I am pulling...
Replies
Views
Hi, We have upgraded our laptop which includes Windows 11. It appears that WinCC flexible 2008 advanced does not support Windows 11. What...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone I Have an Issue with the usage of recipes in Wincc Flexible 2008, I create the recipe to change the values in a fast way The...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom