Wonderware device status not updating

tjaranson

I have Wonderware 2014 server with two clients connected to an AB ControlLogix PLC. When I make changes with WindowMaker, save the page then "Notify Clients", the changes don't appear until I restart WindowViewer on the clients.

However, after WindowViewer restarts, all the device selects display as "OFF". Is there a way to have these refresh automatically instead of cycling state of each one individually?

Thank you!

Look at the node properties in the InTouch Application Manager on the clients to select how application changes will be implemented via NAD. If you don't want tags to default to a specific state when WindowViewer starts, then set those tags' attributes to make them Memory Retentive.