Resize display

todd066

I am working with a FactoryTalk application where I have multiple displays on the screen. I want to add a button that will allow the user to expand/collapse a display (like a zoom in/out function). I tried writing VBA code to change the DisplayAreaHeight and Width, but those are read only. Any one have any ideas on the VBA code I would need to use to do this?

Thanks for the response, but that is really not an option as I have the display sitting in my development area. I think I found a solution using the application.activedisplay.height and width in VBA.

Similar Topics

Greetings experts, I'm attempting to create a custom LED control in TwinCAT HMI, and for the life of me I cannot get the thing to resize after I...
Replies
Views
I'm using the show symbol animation to open the pop-up and then the show content function to switch industrial graphics into the same window...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I have a question regarding the pop-up dialog boxes in Logix5000, specifically for MSG instruction configuration. My pop-up window...
Replies
Views
Hello, I'm using Logix5000 v24. I've got a large array of an UDT that I'm using for a recipe. I recently added a few more tags to the recipe UDT...
Replies
Views
Have a maples hmi and have some screens where i have a option for the operator to enter timer values,etc. by selecting a numeric object and then a...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom