Sideproject - Traffic Controller Logic

SiroDJ

Lifetime Supporting Member
To all,

This is a side project which gave me a deeper appreciation of traffic lights. Considering the difficulty of the project I first started with a timing diagram. I don't have a log of my progression, though, I can show you the final product (Diagram & Ladder logic). Please, critique my work. I'm here to learn.

Tx

Edit: I found a textual error in the ladder PDF on page 2 rungs 9 & 10. If I can correct myself, that should really be Green. (Green is on for two seconds at that state.)

Last edited:

Similar Topics

I am currently am in a PLC class and need urgent help on how the ladder logic would be laid out. I understand how to get the traffic lights to...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I need help to create this program I have problems with the flasher. Develop the program below using RSLogix 500 software. Be sure to...
Replies
Views
I am a complete newbie to this stuff and wanted to try this out and was looking for any information on how I can complete this by Wednesday...
Replies
Views
Hey Folks I've done some browsing along the forum for some help in a matter. It would seem the question has been asked many times but it just...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom