High Speed Counter - CREVIS ST-5114

Baila_Shah

Hello all,

I am using ST-5114 High Speed Counter to read the input from the pulsated flow transmitter.

http://www.crevis.co.nz/pdf/ST_5114.pdf

I have been able to connect it up with the PLC and rest of the IO modules, however, when I read the input in the Proficy Machine Edition by triggering the input through a push button, I get big numbers like 758930 ,9839484 etc. When I contacted the Technical support, they were only able to tell me that I need to do byte swapping to read the correct data.

I would greatly appreciate if anyone could tell me how to do the byte swapping ?

Please let me know if anyone of you have used High Speed Counter ST-5114 and has any information regarding the data reading of the input?

*******(if i am not mistaken I think the tech guy said that the input is read as big endian and to intrepret the data I need to convert it to little endian. Couldn't understand him better through the phone).

Please also refer to the link below as well

http://support.ge-ip.com/support/index?page=kbchannel&id=2330102483c4c31014a2e7e660e007c61

Many thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Last edited: