RSLogix 500 Starter

jrsnydley

Good evening everyone! I know there are plenty of posts about RSLogix 500 Starter and RSLinx Lite not only on this forum but countless others. The only problem is every link I follow leads me to a page that no longer exists or to a spot that I don't want to be in. That being said, does anybody know where I can get this software? I am running on Windows 7 and would need a 64-bit version if they have it. Does Rockwell even allow anyone to download the software anymore?

Similar Topics

I've created a test program in Micro Starter Lite and attempting to set up communications with the emulator and run the program. In the...
Replies
Views
Good day! I would like to ask how to reset my activation since i changed the whole computer where the previous license was installed. But when...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know if Rockwell has special pricing for upgrading a license of RSLogix 500 Starter to the Standard version? (Reason is to have online...
Replies
Views
Is there anybody here who can provide the difference between rslogix 500 and rslogix micro starter lite. Also, is there a specific guide or manual...
Replies
Views
i have both the english and starter english on my laptop, and now i am installing it to a desktop to have in my home office test rig, the only...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom