about powerflex700 initial start up

sohelfitter07

Hi friends.
I am working on PF700, and drive is showing at speed no faults but when I am hooking up the motor, motor doesnt starts and only shows at speed. If any one knows could you guys please help me as I need ur assistance now.

Hi

Look at your speed reference as if you are requesting zero speed
Then when you start your drive zero Hz will give you at speed as that is the speed you requested
You could change the minimum speed to 10 Hz and see will your drive ramp to that Hz

Donnchadh

Thank you for your reply. You know what I connect 2 wire control and there is no fault indiciation on the display. when i am pressing start display shows at speed but 0hz is showing on the display. when i am increasing the speed from HIM its increasing and then suddenly its shows 0hz again.

Hi

Sorry I don't have a manual at the moment only using my phone
But it will be a parameter called speed source

Donnchadh

Hi

Is your motor connected in star or delta as if you have connected incorrectly the drive will not ramp up but I taught it would run at around 2 hz

Donnchadh