Profinet

mocca-fixer

Hello fellows, I have this setup : 1 indracontrol L65 as master and 5 rfid anntenas rfu26 series as slaves. I managed to establish a connection with the antena via profinet but no matter what tag I put in the area of it the signal I get in the PLC is the same, at the Ctr bits in and at Byte input. I've added all those modules (output format, trigger control, etc.) because I saw that those parameters can be set up it the soft of the Rfu(sopas), but I don't know if I need them all, how and should I configure them. Does any of you know any good place with usefull info about profinet io controller? Also any tips about how should I read/write on tags from PLC will be highly appreciated. Thank you very much. Have a nice day.

20160224_142532.jpg

Hello.

What plc and software are you using? Is it a sick rfid system or? If it is have you then contacted sick? I have found their support very helpful many times. I have some sick scanners running on profibus on a s7-1200 plc. I have a master and a slave controlled via input and output ctrl bytes and nothing else but it's very important that the length of the bytes is correct and everything in the scanners are correct setup.It is barcodes with 13 digits, heartbeat and some inputs from some sensors.

Jonas