Scaling in TIA V13SP1

boneless

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
Hi!

Silly question.

I have an integer in my PLC that I show in my HMI. Is it possible to scale from an integer to a float?

For example. I can scale from 0..1000 to 0..100 in my HMI, but the datatype is still an integer. Is it possible to get 0..1005 -> 0..100.5?

Awesome, will give that a try, told you it was a silly question :)

Thanks!

In the HMI you could probably do it in a script, copying from the INT tag, transferring to a REAL, then dividing by 10, every time the value is changed.

Easier way would just be to do it in the PLC, I imagine.

Similar Topics

Hi, Didn't found an answer to this particular problem. As everyone probably knows if you use windows scaling of display crazy things happen to...
Replies
Views
Dear all Iam using three load cells connected in parallel to calibrate the weight of a product but in don't have a weighting module in my...
Replies
Views
Hi All I'm from an Allen-Bradley background and i'm using an S7-300 on a project. With scaling a channel in AB I had a Scaling Block setup which...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I just want to scale an analog input (current ) from 4-20mA to an Integer value (0-100) in the PLC (S7-1500) also (300) using tia Portal...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I just want to scale an analog output to 0-10V from an Integer value in the PLC (S7-1500) using Portal version 13. I assume it hinges...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom