FTV ME - Displays and maintained push bouton

jl_h2o

Hi guys,

So, I'm looking a way to display a menu when a bouton is pressed and close it when the same bouton is pressed again.

So, with a maintained bouton I changed a bit. Then display the menu with a event... wait... there's no event with ME. šŸ™ƒ

Alright, with a macro then! Oh... Yeah... Macro have limited function in ME.o_O

Seriously RA?šŸ™ƒ

Anyway, have you, guys, an idea how to do this?

Rightclick on menu > Animation > Visibility > As tag/expression, just put in the tag/bit you're changing with the button.

That's what I've done for now. But it a little pain in the a"$ to do since you need to change the visibility of every item.
I'm looking a way to do it with a whole display?

Last edited:
The hard way.
Go To Display button which is visible when not on that Display.
Go Back To Display which is visible ONLY on that Display.

Best I can do with my limited knowledge...

Finally, I've adopted and another option.

I use a Go To Display Button to display a page and added a "X" to exit that same page.

Still, I'm a little disapointed by ME from FTV....

Thanks for your help Jeebs

I would use On Top displays for your menus.

You could number the On Top displays, then use a momentary push button to set a memory tag and open that menu display => writes to global connection Remote Display Number.
Use a second momentary push button to close that menu display => writes to global connection Close an On Top Display.

That would give you your click once to open, click again to close.