IO card Sizing

Velz

For IO card sizing of instruments in multiple streams, stream wise segregation of IOs is required?

For IO card sizing of instruments in multiple streams, stream wise segregation of IOs is required?

Yes/No*

*Delete as applicable

For a more serious answer more detail may be needed but segregation is not a requirement of any standard that I know of, it may be a preference but that's up to the designer.

Similar Topics

Hi, We have been facing a issue with SCADAPack 474. Configuration is like below. RTU 474 + 6103 PS + 5606 IO Mix Module + 5414 DI Module Only...
Replies
Views
I have a 120V relay, 120V DI card and a analog input. I was wanting to know if i could put a 24V DI and well as a 120V DI card on the same plc...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm trying to read values from a Loadcell with a 2080-TC card. I know the 2080-TC is a thermocouple card but it reads millivolts that...
Replies
Views
Omron AD081-V1 Analog Input Card Offset & Gain Adjustment Entering Adjustment Mode 1. Set the input card in adjustment mode (Turn ON Dip SW No-1)...
Replies
Views
Hi All, Has any of you tried to change the IP Gateway of the PLC (of course, essentially of the ENBT card), while in a redundant configuration...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom