CCW V9 UID UIE instructions

JEANST

i'm working actually with CCW v9 on micro 850 plc's

i use a interruption STI0 to implement a IPIDCONTROLLER function

when i build the project
i have warnings about the variables both used by the cyclic program and the interruption.

"multithreads access to global variable should be inside UID / UIE functions" or something like this

i write variables only in the cyclic program, in the interruption, i only read.
so i don't think it would cause problem.
So i would like to implement these UID/UIE instructions in LAD and ST language but the warnings still appears..

If someone have an idea it would be glad

Thanks in advance for any help

Hello, no sorry it works but always the same warnings.. It would be interesting to have a support from Rockwell about this but i have not the Tech connect...