Cable Pinout Database

steves0118

I am looking for a cable pinout database. I found several references to www.rj485.com in old posts, but the website is down. I also found some references to www.allpinouts.org, but I cannot create an account to add new diagrams. The only active database that I found is www.pinouts.ru, but they don't have much for PLC cables.

Does anyone know of a PLC oriented active online pinout database that I can contribute to?

I'm not sure what you are looking for but I have a few to donate if you are looking to start one for multiple PLC platforms.
Most of mine are GE related though.

I suggest starting one on Wikipedia or github!

Possibly github, as it could be extend to have CAD exports!

Let me know if someone is keen on starting a github for pinouts.

I like the idea of using a Wiki, which is what AllPinouts.org is based on, but I don't want to reinvent the wheel. First I want to check if there is an existing database that I can use and contribute to.

Thanks for everyone's input. I will check on a couple other forums to see if I can find an active database. If I come up with anything I will post a followup.