Printing RSLOGIX Micro developer and PDF Creator

John Morris

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hello all

Throwing out another trival question, Using RSLogix micro Developer.

I am trying to print out a l program using PDF Creator.

Now the program has four ladders to it, when I create the PDF, it will only print the main program, and none of the sub folders.

I have tried opening all of them together, one at a time, one highlighted, all high lighted, From the program files, But in each instance it will only create the main program.

I get 46 line of code, and the whole program has 489 lines.

Have I over looked something simple.................again?

Please advise, and thank you for your time in advance.

I don't use the Micro version or PDF Creator, but I do use the standard version and cutepdf printer driver.

If things are the same, and I suspect that they are, look in RSLogix under the file menu > Report Options.

It is there that you get to pick and choose what gets printed when you print a report in RSLogix. You may have a project saved in which those options have been set up to only include LAD2.