Printing RSLogix 5

Compass

Hi. Today a coworker asked me to print a ladder from RSLogix 5 and it wouldn't work.:confused:

It's not a matter of not knowing how, I used to be able to print. I go to report options, but the Print Preview and Print boxes are greyed out and cannot be selected. I tried changing the default printer, that didn't help.

Please Advise.

Similar Topics

I had a student fooling around with settings tonight, and now when I try to print a program ladder, each rung prints on a separate sheet. Too many...
Replies
Views
Hello all Throwing out another trival question, Using RSLogix micro Developer. I am trying to print out a l program using PDF Creator. Now the...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I am having issues accessing my Cimplicity software - the site code changed after re-install and I am no longer able to attain a new key...
Replies
Views
My company built a small test machine using a Micro800 PLC and CCW software. We chose the Micro800 because the machine is very simple. We are...
Replies
Views
Looking to Print over ethernet with a 5069-L320ERMS3 Compact GuardLogix 5380 Safety Controller. Printer model yet to be provided. But a few...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom