CCW 850 A-B problem

cdean

I have a program that I'm working on in CCW that has 4 ladder subs in it, for some reason... when I set a coil and make it a global variable, when the line = true it will not pick up the coil

has this happened to any one ???

as far as I know if the ladder line is true all the way to the global variable "Coil" and it is set as an bool It should go true.

p.s. I change it to a local variable (for testing) and it works fine in the one ladder sub that its in but I can not use it anywhere els in my program.

Fixed it

Just an update if this happens to you:
1) I removed the global variable from the variable table then saved
2) remade the global variable from scratch and it worked

I don't know why this happened but saving it without it, then remaking it fixed it hope it helps.

UGGH!! And I am just delving into this ghastly software for a new customer's project. Really disappointed in this product, banging my head at even the simplest stuff.
FREE software! YES! TIME is MONEY! Time wasted with the type of bug you describe is inexcusable.

CCW = [Complete C**p Work] :mad:o_O