RSView32 Button Fail

Compass

Hi

I have an RSView 32 project with many screens. We jump screens with buttons.

The buttons run the command
Display <screen_name> /Max

On one screen, one button is acting strangely. It works fine on some computers, but acts up on others. It works fine if coppied onto different screens, but acts up on this one screen. Basically it starts to go to the page I want, then jumps backward, and it doesn't do this every time, or on my personal work pc at all.

Thanks.

Turns out the operators are double clicking. The screens change so fast that they hit a button on the next screen.

<Slapping myself in the head right now.>

Operators really are the absolute, hands down, best way to test for flaws in your program. If there's even a sniff of one, you can be sure they'll track it down like a bloodhound :ROFLMAO: