Colin in FTV.ME WAY OT!!!!!

PLC Pie Guy

Hey all.
I was just perusing my FTV.ME symbol factory. I never noticed this before but it made me laugh my *** off!
Colin after he tasted the experimental diet cola!!!

I just need to think of a good use for this!

Oh, keep looking. There are dozens of hilarious easter eggs in the symbol factory! I think my favourite is either Mayor McCheese or the one right at the bottom of the "Ducts" library...

Oh, keep looking. There are dozens of hilarious easter eggs in the symbol factory! I think my favourite is either Mayor McCheese or the one right at the bottom of the "Ducts" library...

Did too many people spend too time making funnies when they should have been fixing bugs and/or making FTV better....

Well, Symbol Factory is licensed software for use with FT View. It is not RA software. There is a sign object that say "long haired freaky people need not apply".

OG