Siemens CP 343-1 Lean and kepware

Patrix

Hi all,

I've got some trouble reading DB's with kepware using the CP 343-1 lean module from Siemens.

We got a machine with a S7-312 and a CP unit to connect to our network.
Using TIA V13 i can get online, monitor, up and download, except the module has a SF and the module is in stop mode. When trying to get the module to run i get a "The start module job was rejected" Description: The start module job was rejected.
OMS error code: 8702
At the general tab i get this message: (8702) The requested service is not supported by the module.,4/28/2016,10:51:32 AM

So it may be that its not possible to get the module in run mode?

So back to the main problem.
In kepware's OPC quick client it says that the PLC is online and no error's
Link type: PC Rack:0 CPU Slot: 2 (as shown in device view)

But when i make a tag to read from a DB it says bad quality and no value.
i want to read: DB80 Datatype:Int Offset:42.0 Monitored value: 100
I made the address in kepware like this: DB80.INT42 Datatype SHORT

Maybe some of you, have a suggestion? or can see that i'm doing something wrong.

Thanks in advantage

I figured it out.

Apperantly the supplier of the machine put the wrong module in the project.
This resulted in a fault.
Yesterday the CP module had lost its IP address and set it to 00.00.00.00
With the primary setup tool or Tia portal it was not possible to set the IP address back to xx.xx.6.73.
So i used a different IP address xx.xx.6.87 and set it to the module.
After this, the diagnostic of the module gave a error that there was a different module configured in the project.
After a factory reset, the IP address was set back by Tia to xx.xx.6.73 then Tia set the module to run and i got communication with kepware.

Glad you got it working, thanks for coming back and posting your solution.