Beckhoff target port not found error

acansoy

Hi all, I am trying to send e-mail with CX8090. I downloaded sample example from here https://infosys.beckhoff.com/english.php?content=../content/1033/tcsmssmtpsrv/html/TcSmtpSrv_FB_SmtpFull.htm&id= and set the input parameter according to mine.

But when I executed the function block, got the error Id:6, it means target port not found. After that I tried to change port number in config file as 587 instead of 0 which the default value and it goes 25 as I read in documentation but I got same error. So I stuck now, can not understand the problem, appreciate for any help.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

I has an industrial pc connect to the controller. And write the PLC program to control the machine On and off in the industrial PC. It is work...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm working on a project that involves using the Beckhoff C6015-0010 running Windows Compact Embedded 7. Essentially, I'm trying to use the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, This is my first time posting, so please forgive any omissions or mistakes. I am attempting to control the velocity of a stepper...
Replies
Views
Hello sameone have Beckhoff PLC Siemens Sinamics V90 configuration example?
Replies
Views
hello, I am using Beckhoff with TwinCAT3 and when I change or add some new hardware or for any reason, there is a mismatch in the real hardware vs...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom