Red Lion ProducTVity Resolution

atwell3993

Hey everyone,

I am working in Crimson 3.0 looking at potentially ordering a ProducTVity unit. When I go to make a display page though, the resolution looks like that of an HMI screen, not that of the example TV's in their "data sheet".

Is there any way to change this resolution? The examples they give look fantastic, but I am worried about this lower resolution looking very grainy on a larger screen.

Thanks.

The resolution is 720p. It will not look grainy. I have about a dozen 60-65" TVs in production that look fine.

When you create a page using the crimson 3.0 software, the display looks strange because it is a preset distance... So basically if you use your scroll wheel on your mouse it will allow you to zoom in on the display page. I hope that is what you were referring to.. if not...lol sorry.

Yea, I guess I will just have to see it on the TV. Even when I just drag in a data box and zoom in it doesn't look great. Only four pixels in the rounded part of the 0.