Step 5 Timer

clarke24

Hi, I want to change the KT value of a timer in Step 5 V1.1 but I don't know how to do it either online or offline. Can anyone explain how to do it. Thanks

Can you post a picture of the logic that you are specifically referring to? Would be helpful to see it.

If the timer uses a KT value directly then you need to edit that page and change the timer value to the new one and save the project and then download to the PLC.

Hi, Thanks for the replies. I have attached a picture of the timer i want to change. I want to change the value in TV from 17 to 10 but i cant figure out how to do it. Could you explain the procedure.

Step 5.jpg

Press F6, navigate the highlighted area to KT 017.1 and write "KT 010.1" then press F7 to save and then press F7 again to download to PLC.