RX3i FGEN function?

NetNathan

Lifetime Supporting Member
Does the RX3i have a function generator to linearize a non linear input?
Hopefully it supports about 12 break points...

The equation will change.
I am adding correction factors to a thermocouple.....So every time a new thermocouple is changed, they need to edit the correction factors.

As you have an RX3i, you can write your own custom Function Block if they don't have what you need. You can use any of the available programming languages including 'C' to write these.

Also, did you look into the PPS Functions that are now available to all with PME Professional?

As you have an RX3i, you can write your own custom Function Block if they don't have what you need. You can use any of the available programming languages including 'C' to write these.

Also, did you look into the PPS Functions that are now available to all with PME Professional?

How do I load the PPS functions?
Do they exist in 8.50?

And yes..... it also exists in LD! It is called "Function" (same as PPS library).
Now just to figure how it works...hard to see how to write to x and y inputs.