It is possible to migrate a program from Micrologix 1400 to Micro850?

williamp85

I have an application developed in Rslogix500 for a Micrologix 1400 but for some reasons i now need to use a Micro850 but i dont want to spend to many time doing the program again.

Does anyone know a way to convert the Micrologix 1400 program to Micro850?

I found a way but i was for Micrologix 1000 families.

Welcome to the Forum !

Unfortunately, the MicroLogix family of controllers and the Micro 800 family of controllers are very different in their language and programming software. There are no methods I am aware of for translating or automatically converting from one platform to another.

Thank you Ken,

I was afraid of that, I now see that i will have to make it from the beginning.

I will use the MicroLogix 1000 Controllers to Micro800 Controllers (2080-RM002A-EN-E.pdf) document as a base.