wire cut off or disconnected from analog input card allen bradley

femnoble

hello,

I am new to allen bradley, I have an understanding in analog input.
however I would like to expand my knowledge and as well as utilize the analog input module capabilities of ab. I have 1734-ie2c analog input module.

now in controller tags, I tagnames like local:2:I.Ch1Data (INT) and local:2:I.Ch1Fault (BOOL), local:2:I.Ch1Alarm (BOOL).

the fault and the alarm, how do they work? like when my wires are accidentally got disconnected from the analog input module, the fault and the alarm, are they going to be "energized"/ "enabled"

An explanation and example program would be great.

Thank you in advance

Similar Topics

Does anyone have experience wiring this type of analog pressure transmitter up? It's 4 wires. 3 blacks and 1 green which I assume is earth...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I need some help I new with omron plc. I using plc CP1L. When I do the program it's good and the plc is function as program. But when...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Trying to get some ascii serial communications working via RS485 (COMMREQ functions). I have attached our wiring for the COM2...
Replies
Views
What's everyone use for I/O drawings on new installs. I am trying AutoCad Electrical, but can't download it due to a MS Office application running...
Replies
Views
I've been tasked with adding a 3-wire pressure differential transmitter to a system and drawing up the wiring to an existing PLC board. The...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom