HMI magelis->USB flash drive

kozy39

Hi
Can anyone tell me step by step how I can transfer to a USB flash drive one group of alarms from the HMI Magelis GTO5310?
:confused:

Hi,
I’m trying doing the same but instead to write Events messages I want to write to the external USB drive one group of alarms.
It’s not working :s

Hi. It’s already done. Thanks.
Last question: I have one button to change page on Vijeo. But I want block this button until connect the flash USB. When connected I want unlock the button so I can change the page.
Resuming: I just want change the page of my application if I have one flash usb connected. Help?

Similar Topics

Good morning friends. . We are having a problem with one of our machines that have two HMI consoles connected to the same network. They have...
Replies
Views
I am looking at a bakery oven that has been dismantled and in storage for unknown time, it was manufactured in 2012 so not that old. my gig is to...
Replies
Views
The above HMI does not power up and is located on a Caribbean island. This started after a 24 hour power outage. It has power now but the screen...
Replies
Views
I have an M241 connected in Ethernet to a HMIS5T panel and I can't get them to communicate I'm using Machine Expert 1.2 On the controller the...
Replies
Views
We're an industrial machinery merchant and it behooves us to try to get uploads from all the various control systems that pass through our doors...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom