Cisco Layer 3 Switch Configuration

Hi
I have to configure two ports for unmanaged layer 1 stratix2000 switches in a layer3 Cisco managed switch 3560, Unmanaged switches have multiple hosts with ip scheme 192.168.1.x for switch 1 and 192.168.2.x for switch 2. how can I configure the ports in managed switch? I can configure two ports for two hosts with fixed IPs but two unmanaged layer 1 switches that contain multiple hosts of same IP class need help.
Thanks in advance

Similar Topics

Hi, I'm setting up comms at a station and I'm working with Cisco IE 3400H switches. I have been able to configure them following the Harware...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am using Oracle VM Virtualbox on a windows 10 I have my license on my host and link my vm's using a host only connection, everything is...
Replies
Views
When I log on to my Cisco switch via a browser, following the express setup instructions (after boot up is complete, hold exp. setup, exp light...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have Cisco network switches that I am wanting to monitor in a control logix processor (Cisco WS-C2960X-48FPS-L). I want to monitor...
Replies
Views
We have many CISCO and STRATIX switches in our process network. The Stratix switches have AOPs that enables us to use our Rockwell PLCs to gather...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom