HSCE Ring Counter

roxusa

Lifetime Supporting Member
I have used the 1746 HSCE several times and always move the last position count back to M0:e.34 on a power up with a first pass bit. I have always used a liner count therefor I could do this along with a reset depending on what integer was in M0:e.34 when I did the reset M0:e.1/4
Now using as a Ring Counter I fault the HSCE (FLASHING) which means I am programming wrong.
Does any one have a solution to keeping the memory in HSCE when powered off
Thanks

Similar Topics

I'm trying to set up a ring counter - one that transitions from 3599 to 0 (and 0 to 3599 in the reverse direction). My counter insists on...
Replies
Views
Hello, First I looked at Manuel and Plctalk but I did not find or maybe not understand. How I can connect ''HTL / Push pull-24 volt encoder'' to...
Replies
Views
I am rebuilding a line with 2 conveyor sections, that the process speed is calculated from a rate signal from 2 high-speed counter modules. The...
Replies
Views
Hello Again Last week I post a topic on hi speed counter advice. Thanks to all who answered. I have decided to us allen bradleys hsce module...
Replies
Views
I had a 1746-HSCE go suspected bad. have to swap the card in the morning. Other than dip switch settings is there any configuration to do?
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom