1734-arm Module Profile

Shosh

I have a 1734-ARM card on a point IO rack. Do you need to add this card on the module list in your PLC program? Running RSlogix 20.04 and cannot find the card on my module list, nor can I find a module profile on Rockwell's website.

Thanks

The key sentence from that thread:

The ARM just reserves a node address/slot for a future I/O module and is not selectable under the I/O Configuration in RSLogix 5000. So you add the future intended module to that slot and then Inhibit it. This stops the controller from continually trying to connect to a module that is not communicating because it does not exist, potentially wasting connections.

If you don't know the future intended use, you can set it up as a 1734 generic module. Then just give it a name like ARM-SPARE1
For generic setup you can use:
Data-SINT
Input 1 1
Output 1 1
Configuration 1 0