compact logix, pv 800

Welcome to the Forum !

The PanelView 800 is designed to work with the Micro 800 and MicroLogix series of controllers, not with CompactLogix or ControlLogix.

I understand that RA has released a firmware update that allows the PanelView 800 to work with the smallest CompactLogix controllers, the 1769-L16 and 1769-L18.

There's even a neat video that shows how to configure those together:

http://www.rockwellautomation.com/g...nnected-components/tools/workbench.page?#tab5

I am not aware of any plans to make them work with the larger CompactLogix, including the 1769-L3x family controllers.

you are right call distributer need panel view plus 7. they quoted me the pv800 and L3 to replace a slc502 and panel view 400C

Similar Topics

Read and write the Tags direct using pycomm3 and LogixDriver. Just in case anybody wanted to know. Here's a sample: from pycomm3 import...
Replies
Views
Has anyone ever used a 2711R -T7T Panelview 800 with a Compact Logix PLC over Ethernet comms? the 2711R -T7T Panelview 800 is usually programmed...
Replies
Views
Hello Everyone, I have a issue with communication between two different PLCs. So here is the facts, The Master PLC is Guard Logix 5069 with IP...
Replies
Views
gents, I am trying to configure communication with EMERSON PK300 controller through port A1 using generic ethernet communication module . I could...
Replies
Views
I've blown the Output Transistor on the Output Card of a Compact Logix 1769-L24ER-QBFC1B It says J378. Does anyone know the replacement part...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom