SLC Configuration Identification problem

Sabarinath

Hai everyone,

My customer using a SLC 5/03 processor, Power monitor, and Panel view. The communication was established as mentioned below. SLC to 1761-Net AIC with CP3 cable. From SLC to Panel view 1747-C10 cable. From Net AIC to Power monitor RS 485 communication. Problem is i need to take backup of both SLC and Panelview. If i connect CP3 cable directly with my Laptop and configuring RS232 DF1 in RS linx it is not getting Auto configured. Also i tried in DH 485 configuration, through UIC converter same is happening. If i break the connection between Panel view and SLC the SLC gets OFF automatically and after 15 to 20 Mins it is getting ON with fault. Now i can Read it in Linx by configuring RS 232 and connecting directly cp3 with my laptop. While try to upload, it is showing, " No program found, Upload from EPROM?". After giving OK, Again one POU-UP is comming that "configuration is changed".
So please help me to find the configuration and upload the backup from SCL and Panelview. Thanks in Advance.