Analog signal from VFD to PLS (7kf02) half range?

Humus

Connected analog 4-20mA output on a VFD to analog input on plc. Type Siemens S7 300 7kf02. VFD type Schneider Altivar.

When VFD sends 20mA the PLC only reads about 50% of the range. At 4mA it reads zero witch is correct.

The same happends if I connect a loop calibrator to the plc input.

What can be wrong? The plc input was used for a rotary encoder before I changed it out with the VFD.

One more thing. The VFD output was 0-10V at the beginning, is it possible that the voltage signal has damaged thet plc input?

Have you set the MR module on the analog input module to the correct setting for current measurement?

The MR is set to 4 wire current. The first input in the group is working fine but on that one M- has a jump wire to M. Tried to put on a jump on this one too but there was no difference.

Measured the voltage over the input with VFD disconnecter to see if it by some reason it works as a 2-wire but there is no voltage there.

On my Fluke process meter the fuse inside it blows (at least sometimes) if I wire the meter for mA measurement and tries to measure voltage. Could the same happend to the input card? Or is it imune for this type of fault?