Emulator Install Help

PhillipA

Hi. I was trying to install RS500 Emulator today. But I kept getting a error #19. I'm wondering if it's got anything to do with the fact that I'm running Windows 7, 64 bit. If this is the problem what can I do to get around this? Thank you to all for reading and responding in advance. I know that someone out there can help.

I don't know the answer to this but am going to offer some suggestions. I'm pretty sure that RS500 emulator is 32 bit. I have read here on the forum that most people using Win7 or newer are using a Virtual Machine or VMWare to run this family of software or for that matter, most software designed to run on 32 bit WinXP operating systems. Maybe someone with real experience with this problem will see your thread and respond with a better answer.

Thanks. I tried everything on that thread, but nothing worked. I really wish I could get something figured out on this. If anyone else has any ideas please let me know.