Redlion HMI GMC

Raymund0326

Hi,

I am having issue with Redlion HMI software exception 03-4067-EBF6-3683 showing on screen. Screen is periodically throwing a pointer exception, which needs to be reset by the user. When the exception happens it clears all BACnet values on the screen – which means we lose the state of any local switch on the touch screen.

Appreciate if you can help me resolve this issue. thanks in advance.

Red Lion tech support is free and fast, support (at) redlion.net

Update Crimson to the latest version if you haven't

Hi Raymund

We are having the exact same problem here in New Zealand. Have you had any luck with support? We have not. We think it that the amount of bacnet traffic on the network is upsetting the panel.

Similar Topics

I have 8 of these systems all running the same code. Just this one seem to gain about 30 seconds in time everyday. So in 48hrs time will be...
Replies
Views
Hello, can anyone help with what driver to use in Crimson to communicate Ethernet/IP to a Prosoft PLX31-EIP-MBS gateway. The gateway will pull...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am using a Micrologix 1400 for a project, and we were supposed to use a 4.3in PanelView HMI. By means of delivery times, that won't be...
Replies
Views
Hi Experts! I am trying to get a Redlion Crimson 3.0 HMI to talk to a Rockwell Emulator. I imagine I'll have to use OPC DA. Has anyone done this...
Replies
Views
How to change Daylight saving time ON/OFF automatically in Crimson3.0&3.1/Redlion HMI How to change Daylight saving time ON/OFF automatically in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom