Yellow warning icon in I/O Config

StoneNewB

Happy Friday guys! The weekend is just around the corner.

I'm in a situation right now where I have a yellow caution icon on top of my AENT/B Point I/O module, residing in the I/O tree. I've done some researching on the potential cause, but I haven't found a solution. I assigned the IP through BOOT/P and I can ping it, so that step of configuration is correct. I attached a picture. Any tips?

plcs.PNG

Last edited:
That you assigned a address implies that it's a new one? Did you set the configured chassis size in the module?
If not, open the modules properties, go to the last tab and click "Set chassis size in module"

That you assigned a address implies that it's a new one? Did you set the configured chassis size in the module?
If not, open the modules properties, go to the last tab and click "Set chassis size in module"

Its a new module in my program, yes. There is only one card in the chassis, OE2V, analog voltage output. The chassis size is correct.

Chassis size should be 2 if you plan on using the OE2V. One slot is reserved for the AENT. If you disconnect the OE2V from the AENT it's point pus status should turn green and the warning sign should disappear.

But that's not what you want, go offline and increase the AENTs chassis size to 2, (properties->general->change module definition)
Right click on the AENT and add a new module, select a OE2V with matching firmware revision
Download the program to your controller and set the chassis size in module as described above.