Programmatically disable a 1756-M08SE module

kpElec

Lifetime Supporting Member
Hi all, I'm new to this site but have been programming for a long time.

I have a situation where I need to disable 1 of 2 1756-M08SE modules because 3 of the 9 drives in the same motion group will be removed from the system.

The 3 drives are communicating from card 2 and the other 6 drives are communicating from card 1. Each set of drives are in their own Kinetix 6000 rack.

I looked for an SSV to disable the module but I could only find something to disable CIP drives.

Does anyone have knowledge on how to programmatically disable and enable a motion card?

Thank you,
Kevin

Similar Topics

Can this be done based on a pre-selected condition while the PLC is in Run mode? (Logix 5K V20 - Compactlogix L43 CPU)
Replies
Views
I have a field device (flowmeter) using HART wired to a 200SP HART input card. I need to read flow totalization. Configuring the actual card to...
Replies
Views
MELSEQ "intelligent modules" configuration, programmatically resetting the CPU Hello. This is for the Mitsubishi experts, and thanks in advance...
Replies
Views
So instead of copying a bat file manually to a panelview plus during commissioning of a project, I would like to save the bat file into the...
Replies
Views
I'd like to have one of my displays tell what the firmware version is of the panelview that its running on without having to quit the application...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom