How should I stop a Siemens OP from running automatically?

Prince

The default setting is that the operator panel runs the downloaded program automatically as soon as it gets restarted. I need to fix and check some of the OP settings so I do not need the downloaded code to be executed. How can I do that?

Hi, HMI will show a message box titled "starting runtime" for 10-20 seconds, it contains a button to cancel it.

I always make sure a "stop runtime" button is included on a screen somewhere, so that I can drop into the control panel without having to power cycle and pay attention well enough to catch the short window.

Similar Topics

Daft question coming up...what colour should the Run/STOP light be on a S7-1200 if it's working correctly? At the moment it's solid yellow. The...
Replies
Views
Location: U.S.A. Machine: A machine that produces a product. (NOT a power plant) Function: When this button is pressed, the machine should...
Replies
Views
I am using a wincc v6.2 and its connected to cpu 314 via cp343(ethernet)but problem is when we stop cpu ,connection lost and all wincc I/O fields...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am working on automating an industrial fabric shrinkage tester to replace its outdated electronics with a PLC. To get the tank's water level...
Replies
Views
In a control System, I need to move 3 motors attached to roller in stages with speed of 1 to 2 RPM and the torque of motor should be 8-10 Nm...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom