PowerFlex525 Display (following ETH Comms Fault)

Hal9000

I am currently working on a project that involves interfacing PowerFlex525 drives with a CompactLogix PLC over EtherNet/IP.

One thing I have noticed when testing the communications is that if comms is lost to the drive it initially displays a “Comms Fault” , which is great but when the comms is restored is the display always seems to revert to b001. I would like it to revert to the Actual Hz display if possible.

Do you know if this is achievable?

Similar Topics

im pretty new to motion controls but i have been trying to figure out how to control this powerflex 525 with the servo axis module 1756-m02ae per...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I have a problem here, I tried to downgrade the firmware of the powerflex 525 from 7.001 to 2.003 via USB /flash, while doing it, the...
Replies
Views
I am experiencing an intermittent issue with some of our VFD's in a localized area. We have been having F114 microprocessor faults on a few of our...
Replies
Views
I have a 525 set up with a compact logix and a panel view on our test bench. Someone has done something to the drive that has disabled ethernet...
Replies
Views
Hi all.. I would like create comm between MLX1400 and POWERFLEX 525 trought Ethernet.. I know, answer is a here...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom