FTVS-ME Focus

bright676

What does "focus" mean?

I see it when I am making tags and in the display properties and other places.

I looked in the manual for what it is, and why to use it, but all it says is "when object has focus"

Can some one explain this to me?

Thank you

It means the object is selected. On your PC when you hit the tab key, you are moving the focus from one object to the next. On the PV you get focus by using the arrow keys on a keypad unit, or when you touch a cell.

OG

Similar Topics

I'm trying to use a Numeric input enable to let users change their HMI password. The only problem is it deletes leading zeros when you enter it. I...
Replies
Views
title says it all. at what point in time are ( ) required when writing expressions in FTVS? is it only when you want to 'look' at things it...
Replies
Views
If it had a modem it would be damned near ideal. I still have at least half-a-dozen sites I call into using a modem. Besides the Rockwell stuff...
Replies
Views
Can you have a connection between the .mer application and multiple PLC's (runtime targets?) So rather than messaging certain status bits from...
Replies
Views
something i found today working with global objects in FTVS v10. If you have an object within your global object screen that is OUTSIDE the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom