S7 1500 with Altivar 630

doannhat0507

Dear all,
Now i'm communicating S7 1500 (profibus card:CP 1542-5)with altivar 630 through profibus.
Hardware confiugre is OK, i use "Profidrive standard telegram 1".
There are two options for this control:
1.Using Control word and Status word to start stop motor and this control is OK.
2.Using MC block, i got a problem at this point. When i use MC-Power to enable Axis, bit "Busy" is true but motor not run.
Can anyone help me about option 2?
Thank All.

If option 1 is working- why do you care about using plc open blocks?

Hi,
First, thanks for your reply.
-With Plc open block, you dont needn't to care to control word, status word. Example about direction: in option 1, we need to change CMD word to assign reverse bit (need to assign one of bits:11...15), altivar havnet assigned it yet, i got problem at this point, i dont know exactly how to assign this bit. But in option 2, we just need to change value 0 or 2 to direction pin (MC-velocity) to choose running direction.
-With siemens drivers, use open plc block is no prolem but with schneider, i dont know which something need to confiugre more...
Thank!!!