1766 hsc

roxusa

Lifetime Supporting Member
I am working on a program that requires positioning with 8 encoder. Space is limited as this is an attachment. I am looking to use a ML1400 but it only provides HSC inputs for 6 encoders. I dont see any 1762 modules that will work for the last 2, does anyone have any suggestions. I am using the KY-040 Arduino encoder and will have to calculate the speed to determine the pulse rate but I don't think it is that fast. Thanks

Similar Topics

Hi guys, I am going to configure a diesel engine rpm monitoring on the 1766 micrologix 1400 controller using the build in HSC input feature via...
Replies
Views
Does anyone know what the default filter is for the embedded inputs? I am just curious and cannot find the answer.
Replies
Views
Have been asked to install a Micrologix 1400 ser:B. 1 of the functions I need is to read a single channel from an encoder on Input 0. I want to...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I'm just starting out programming and having an issue. Is there any way to get a floating point data file into a string data file...
Replies
Views
I have a device listed above that when viewed with a browser only says "HTTP URL Bad" This started after the update to 21.02 and I would suspect...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom