FX3sa-20mr PLC

jairus

Hello everyone,

Have a nice day to all.

We just received a small machine from china, and definitely we done a lot of modification to add safety, and other sequence to adapt this machine to the existing line. I'm familiar with siemens and omron, and this is my first time for mitsubishi PLC. FX3sA-20MR, can somebody pls. help me what software do i need to download and programming cable to communicate with the PLC. Thank you in advance...

Similar Topics

Hi I have a Melsec FX1S-20MR, which has been programmed. I would like to copy the program to a new FX1S-20MR? What are the possible ways to do...
Replies
Views
we have shihlin a1-20mr plc .now the plc show the program error indication due to battery train.i change the battery but till the error shown...
Replies
Views
Dear all, I have a FX2N-20MR chinese semi-clon of a Mitsubishi PLC. It has only a serial DB9 port that cannot be removed or exchanged (which is...
Replies
Views
Hello. First time post and new to PLCs. I acquired a Melspec F1-20MR which came second hand and an additional 24VDC power supply. I made a huge...
Replies
Views
Dear Friends, It seems some of you may familiar with MELSEC F1, F2 PC (F2 20MR)and F2 20GF, I am a beginner in this field. I got above and I am...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom