Schneider Electric Automation Server

shaf_alam

Hi, i am integrating Lumel N14 energy meter with Schneider electric automation server. it uses float registers 7000(16 bits)/7500 (32Bits) for voltage (L1-N). it displays values as very large numbers (9-10 digits) and is hence unuseable. Meter displays correct information physically. Meter link is available at
www.wpa.ie/Portals/0/Lumel/Digital Meters/3 phase/N14/n1409d_en.indd.pdf

kindly help to tackle this issue

Similar Topics

What software do I need for this Processor, and it indicates a usb connector on the front. Does any usb cable work or does it require a special...
Replies
Views
I have an old PLC (circa 2007) consisting of Telemecanique/Modicon/Schneider Electric devices. The system has developed errors and unfortunately...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am stuck with these SE cartridges, I am trying to add a second serial port rs485 to a M221 PLC. What is the difference between TMC2CONV01...
Replies
Views
Hello, Does anyone know why this AMO 0410 or AMO0410 module flashing all 4 channels with green LED and the IO LED on the display is solid red ...
Replies
Views
I have a machine that has M241 PLC. I need to add a couple of outputs to the program, and I don't have the original code. Am I screwed or can I...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom