Schneider Electric M241

bill4261

I have a machine that has M241 PLC. I need to add a couple of outputs to the program, and I don't have the original code. Am I screwed or can I buy the software and upload it? If so, does anyone have a ballpark cost on this software.

Thanks,

M241 is codesys programmamble PLC.
It can have source code file downloaded automatically to PLC ,but as it is by default not selected and if it isn't downloaded seperatly after code download it is impossible without offline project on laptop.

https://help.codesys.com/api-content/2/codesys/3.5.14.0/en/_cds_loading_sourcecode_to_from_plc/

Your best bet is install M241 program with trial mode? (Thinking that it has trial mode) and try upload source file from PLC. Also it it useful to install same version of which it is downloaded (Somachine V4.x or newer machine expert)

Last edited: