PowerFlex 525 - Using Step Logic within Drive can you change direction ?

Good Afternoon ,

I have a project that I am beginning , that I will be using 3) PowerFlex 525's
drives. I took notice of the StepLogic feature in it. Is there a way you can change the direction of the motor using the StepLogic feature ? I would like to tell the drive to start , go to a limit switch ( Drive Input ) , stop and go back to a home limit switch , then activate a drive output telling that the cycle is complete .

Thanks in advance ,

If you check out the bottom of page 206 of the manual for a Powerflex 525 I think you will find that you can do exactly what you are talking about by using the auto homing function of the VFD with your limit switch(s). And you can get your feedback from the enhanced control word it seems.