CompactLogix controller / Prosoft TCP module

GKBruno

I am new to PLC programming and I need some assistance. I need to pass data back and forth between a Allen Bradley CompactLogix L30ER controller and a Schneider M580 controller. The Schneider is doing the majority of the work and the CompactLogix performs a subset of functions.

I have the Prosoft MVI69E-MBTCP installed and it is functioning on the AB controller. I have the variables/tags setup in both UnityPro and RS5000 Logix Designer. Now I need some help with how to use these tags to pass the data.

Any sample ladders would be great or just point me in the direction.

Thanks,
GKB

Similar Topics

Hi, I recently installed 2 1783-NATR devices into two of our machines. The machines are pretty much identical, both having 1769- L24ER-QFC1B...
Replies
Views
Hi, this is my very first thread. I am a PLC enthusiest and am setting up an AB compactlogix 1769-L35E controller with some relays at home to play...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, I am a bit new in working with AllenBradley systems. I have a situation where an Compactlogix 5330 L30 controller is installed with...
Replies
Views
Hi We are looking to replace the temp control system on our main oven. we currently run a eurotherm 2416 PID Controller with a single TC but are...
Replies
Views
I have been trying to setup a connection between a 1769-L33ER and a WAGO 750-881. The WAGO PLC is part of vendor equipment. I set up a Generic...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom