Intouch 10 Alarm Banners

Wormfood

I have a weird symptom happening with my Alarm logger/History.

I'm using standard widgets for both active alarms and alarm history.

I have the same application running on a development node and in production. On the production node it seems like every time the screen saver kicks in the active alarms and alarm history are cleared out and show nothing. This morning I noticed that on the bottom of the window I'm seeing an Update Incomplete.

Anyone ever have an issue with this and a possible resolution?

alarmhistory.jpg

Similar Topics

Is it possible to have an indirect tag screen (i.e. motor/pump/servo screen) with an alarm banner? Presently I have 4 pump screens that all...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I'd like to know how to show 100 days of Alarm in the Alarm Summary in Aveva (Intouch) SCADA. I couldn't find any option like that in...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'd like to have a filter on an Alarm Summary page where I could pick which of the 3 groups I created I want to display on the screen. I...
Replies
Views
I found an older thread about fixing this issue, but the link to the technote was dead. I'm running InTouch 2014R2 with SQL 2012. When I try and...
Replies
Views
Hello to all of you! I am working with InTouch 2017 application for HMI. So far, so good - configuration is simple, there is two clients, each...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom